Sunday, September 27, 2009

Facebook/Blog Intro


Am getting bored with being limited to FB. Don't have the organisation for a website. Decided to start a blog. Today I'm worried about Mackenzie Phillips and her relationship with her father, considering Woody Allen and his daughter didn't break up yet after all these years, and all that stuff about Morgan Freeman and his grand-daughter.



Ripping the house apart in the windstorm, looking for Toto's collar.

Found out from friend studying medicine that the only references acceptable to his lecturers are from government websites. Big Brother is way past watching us.

If this weren't a "Christian" country, and it is since some pigs are more equal than others, Sundays wouldn't be so boring. You wouldn't have to read this since I would be out doing fun atheist things like looking for fossils.

This blog is about everything and anything. If you don't agree with me, that's fantastic, but please don't hope that I'll get offended by your stance. Being different is what makes us all special and human, it's the gift of life and a great line to tell your psychs. This whole spiel is supposed to be about debate.

And there won't be any apologies for making comments about Tourette's. There's a clear difference between humour and hatred. The former will be moderated. The latter will be annhiliated.

So, please, I have a deadline to meet. Help me with my procrastination efforts cos I've just about run out.

No comments: